Thursday 31 December 2015

AG & MG Beauty Award 2015

AG'S TOP 5 PRODUCT FINDS FOR 2015

SKINCARE 

Favorite makeup remover: Bioderma Sebium H20
- - Still on my favorite list for 2015! It is a must-have to remove sunscreen, makeup and impurities. Gentle on the skin, and effectively removes face makeup. The acne-fighting ingredients such as zinc gluconate and copper sulphate help purify the skin. My skin feels fresh after use.

Favorite toner: Derma-RX Toner
- - Never thought that toner is an essential part of skincare regimen till I met this Derma-RX Toner. It thoroughly preps my face for the next skincare steps. Plus, its AHAs content helps exfoliate my sensitive skin. 

MAKEUP

Favorite lip product: VDL Expert Color Lip Cube EX
- - Creamy texture. Very pigmented lip color, almost like a lip stain. Its unique packaging makes application super precise.  

Favorite eyeliner: Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner
- - Super fine eyeliner tip. It goes on smooth and stays on all-day! 

Favorite facial moisturizer: Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX
- - Perfect for my sensitive combination skin,  it hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling sticky. The scent is refreshingly oceanic.
MG'S TOP 5 PRODUCT FINDS FOR 2015


SKINCARE

Favorite toner/essence: SK-II Treatment Essence and SK-II Clear Lotion
::: I use the treatment essence and clear lotion twice a day.
Treatment essence has been consistently part of my skincare regimen since the start of this year.
Clear lotion has only been part of my skincare regimen since September of this year. Clear lotion has salicylic acid which helps fight off blemishes. It acts as a toner.
Favorite lip balm: Nivea Watering Lip Care
::: Because it goes on very smoothly. It leaves my lips well-moisturised without feeling sticky or leaving a residue. The thin and sleek packaging makes it handy to carry around.


Favorite cleanser: Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser
::: My blackheads are reduced after I use this daily cleanser. It is a scrub that is gentle enough for every day use. 
MAKEUP

Favorite concealer: Cle de Peaue Beaute
::: Starting using this concealer this year. Because it is GOOD! It covers up my dark circles, acne scars and any redness. This concealer provides high coverage and fully hide my blemishes. Other concealers does not fully cover my acne scars. Plus, it lasts the whole day!

Favorite lip product: VDL Lip Tint
::: I love the color! It is nice! The texture is smoooth and it is moisturising. An easy way to create gradient lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment