Monday 14 December 2015

REVIEW: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer


~AG~
This highly-raved eye primer from Etude House has been part of my beauty kit for over two weeks now. This product was one of my must-buys from Etude House while I was in Korea. An affordable eye primer that I bought for ~ KRW 8,000 (~S$10). FYI: Etude House Singapore retails it for slightly more at S$12. This price tag is much cheaper compared to eye primer from brands such as Urban Decay, Too Faced or NARS. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer is only one-third the price of my HG NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, which retails for SS$35. You can get 3 Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer for the price of 1 NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Definitely a value-for-money product!
Sponge applicator

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer comes in a plastic packaging with a rounded bottom. The packaging is more bulky compared to NARS. But it is still sleek enough to fit into my makeup bag. This flesh tone eye primer comes with a sponge-tip applicator. It comes with 10 g (0.35 oz) of product. While, NARS Eyeshadow Base comes with only 0.26 oz worth of product. Another point for Etude House Eye Primer!
Light pink shade but goes on colorless

Proof 10 Eye primer supplies coverage to eyelids, to enhance eyeshadow and to make it more longer-lasting. This eye primer helps keep my eye shadows and eyeliners in place for much longer. My eye shadow does not fade when I apply this eye primer underneath. Plus, it does not make my eyeshadows look powdery or ashy. Most eyeliners are prone to smudging on my oily eyelids, but this eye primer prevents my eyeliner from creating a racoon look. To further test its effectiveness, I used this eye primer with Etude House Play 101 Pencil, which is a creamy multi-purpose pencil that can be used as eye shadow and blush. Since creamy eyeshadows and eyeliners are more likely to smudge, this will be a great way to test whether Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer is able to keep eye makeup in place Without eye primer, Play 101 Pencil creases on my monolids within an hour or two of application. But it stays on well with the use of Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer!

I would totally recommend this eye primer. It is effective, and yet it is affordable. For those that have problems with their eyeliners smudging or eyeshadows fading, Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer would be a good addition to add to your makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment