Monday 7 December 2015

REVIEW: Redken Extreme Anti-Snap / Distressed Hair Treatment

~AG~

This has been my go-to heat-protectant product. Since my hair is prone to split ends, I decided to invest on a leave-in product that will help protect it. Also, I use a hair dryer to blow dry my hair everyday. This was purchased at British Essential for about S$28. It contains 250 ml of product.

This leave-in treatment from Redken is especially designed for damaged hair that is prone to split ends and hair breakage. That sounds good to me. I discovered this product when I was casually browsing Redken official website. Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment is one of Redken's bestsellers. There are also many good reviews  about this leave-in treatment online.

Its enhanced formula repairs, strengthens and protects hair shine. Extreme Anti-Snap distressed hair treatment is an award winning product and one of Redken's best sellers. Reduce breakage and split ends by fortifying hair. Leave-in treatment provides heat protection and reduces mechanical damage of hair from brushing.

On the packing, it says that with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex, this treatment delivers protein and ceramide to fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine.


Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment smells great! It smells like strawberry yogurt! The texture of the leave-in treatment is lightweight. Thus, it does not have much moisturizing properties. On some days, I would apply Nuxe Dry Oil on my hair after blow drying to keep my hair more moisturized. Before my recent haircut to shoulder-length hair, I would use two pumps of Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment for my long hair. Now, I only use one pump of the product. Since this product is a fortifying treatment, I only apply it to middle part and ends of my hairs, where it is most prone to damage. This leave-in product provides heat protection when I am blow drying my hair. I do feel that this product help prevent split ends. I cannot say that it protects hair shine, as my hair looks the same. Overall, I wish this leave-in product has moisturizing properties. I might not repurchase this leave-in hair treatment even though it helps with my hair breakage issue. I prefer a leave-in product that is 2-in-1, provides heat protection as well as hydrates the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment