Monday 21 December 2015

NEW BUY: Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche

~AG~
Beautiful tweed design
Mademoiselle’s legendary tweed now comes in a refined blush for lovely sheer makeup. This duo of shades, sprinkled with golden or silver pearly pigments, is delicately woven to reveal the softness of the powder. Its soft and airy long-wear texture ensures easy application. Slightly sheer, satiny and ultra-soft, LES TISSAGES de CHANEL lightly drapes the face in radiance and helps sculpt it by creating a subtle interplay of shadow and light.

This has been on my makeup wishlist for a long long time! Finally decided to get it because I LOVE beautiful shimmery shade. The shimmer is slight yet very flattering. Bought this at Changi Airport Shilla Duty Free for S$57.30. There were 2 other available shades: Tweed Pink and Tweed Corail. The shade I selected was Rose Peche, which has a warm pink undertone. It will complement my medium, warm skin tone. When I swatched this shade, the pigment was absolutely beautiful. There was no way that I could control myself from resisting it. I cannot wait to try it!

With hints of shimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment