Monday 11 July 2016

NEW BUY: Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel

Its unique fragrance of spices, fruits and herbs provides a clean, fresh burst that awakens your senses and refreshes your whole body. A rich conditioning lather leaves skin in a better condition. 

~AG~
One of my good friends recommended this Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel. She mentioned that you will feel fresh after shower but since it is less foamy, your skin will not feel dry. It costs S$11.90 for 473 ml of shower/bath gel. My friend also mentioned that one of her friends that has backacne saw her condition improved after use of this shower gel. This was what intrigued me to this Neutrogena Body Wash. Even though its ingredients list does not have salicylic acid or other acne-fighting ingredients, I decided to give it a try anyway. 

Stay tuned for my review of Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment