Tuesday 19 July 2016

REVIEW: Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ SPF 35 PA++


~MG~

Bought this Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ Sun Block SPF 35 PA++ in Korea on May 2015 for about 25,000 KRW (approximately SGD 30). It took me about 6 months to finish using this Laneige sunscreen.
One important skincare tip that I follow which may sounds a bit weird coming from a girl with combination oily skin, I love moisturizing products! I place great importance in keeping my skin fully moisturized. Some people may find this extreme despite having oily skin, but I would use a moisturizing facial mist after cleansing my face and then continue with my skincare routine. For my day and night moisturizers, I would purposely find products with moisturizing properties as their main properties. 
This Laneige sunscreen has a not-so-lightweight cream texture with a pleasant scent. My face, especially my T-zone, would get super oily and sometimes even sticky when I use this sunscreen. It can be a major horror for those girls who have bangs! When using this product, I would find myself needing to tie my hair up or pin my bangs away from my face because I just cannot stand it sticking to my oily face. 
With that being said, this sunscreen would not be recommended for those living in hot, humid climate and for those with combination or oily skin. People living in dry and cool areas, and those with dry skin type who always appreciate more hydration for their faces, this product is for you! One last thing if I may add is that despite its very moisturizing properties, this sunscreen does not break me out. Thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment