Friday 15 July 2016

REVIEW: Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips



 
~MG~

I purchased the Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips, in the U.S. for US$1.79 (SG$2.44). It comes in 3 different types: Original (for soft, smooth lips), Cocoa Butter (for soft, glowing lips) and the Rosy Lips (for soft, pink lips). Haven’t seen this around Singapore yet but I saw it while in Korea. Been using Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips for 3 months and I'm not even halfway through! Thus, it is a very value for money lip product! Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips is also extra moisturizing with a slight hint of rose scent. The compactness of the packaging makes it very light to carry around. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips is very cute because it is so tiny! It smaller than the size of a golf ball. 

The only disappointment however was that unlike the pinkness of the product, it did not show up on my lip at all! I was expecting my lip to have a hint of pink but sadly no. So if you are thinking to get this lip balm for a 2 in 1 purpose – to moisturize and to add colour, the success rate is not a guaranteed 100%. Maybe the colour of my lip is too dark? Maybe the pinkness will show up on people with lighter lip colour? Well, hopefully! Oh, some of you may not like this lip balm since it is in a tub, which means you would need to dip your finger to get the product. I used to be one of those people mentioned. But now I am fine with dipping my fingers into it as long as my finger is clean, and the product is that good for me to forgo the cringing idea of dipping my finger into it every single time!

2 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Rosy Lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. SEO services Delhi

    ReplyDelete