Friday 6 February 2015

AG Skincare Regimen



~AG~

I have sensitive, combination skin with pimples on the T-zone areas. Ever since I moved back to Singapore from the States two years ago, my skin has become super super sensitive. Anything and everything that I put on my face had adverse reactions. Bumps appeared on my skin whenever I tried anything new. Products that worked well for my skin in the States, did not work for my skin in Singapore.

Now, my skin has somewhat stabilised, and I am back to trying more products. However, my cheeks area can get pretty dry when I travel to countries with colder climates or when I spend extended time in an air-conditioned room. 

So far, this skincare regimen has worked well for my skin.
My skincare regimen is pretty simple compared to my sister. My whole skincare regimen probably takes 10 minutes at the most. Hahaha :p 
See link for MG's skincare regimen MG Skincare Regimen

Step 1: Bioderm Sebium H20 (not pictured above)
This is the BEST beauty product ever! I use it everyday to remove my sunscreen and other impurities thoroughly. I <3 how it makes my skin feel fresh. Double cleansing is a must in Singapore's humid weather, where excess sebum are produced. Bioderma Sebium H20 Review

Step 2: Michael Todd Honey & Oat Deep Pore Gel Cleanser
My good friend, Stephanie, bought this cleanser for me. She said that it works great for sensitive skin without over drying it. For my review of it, please click link Michael Todd Cleanser Review
I have been using it for over six months, and can only say good things about it. The only downside is that this product can only be purchased in the United States. 

Step 3: REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel (For day)
This a light eye gel that supposedly reduces dark circles and puffiness. I have only been using it for over a month. I will give a more in-depth review when I have used it for a more extended time. 

Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Peel (For night)
This eye treatment is not worth buying. The only reason I am using it is because it is expensive and such a waste to throw away. Even after three months of use, my milia, which the saleslady claims it will help get rid of, did not go away. Click link for my detailed review of this product Ole Henriksen Truth Review

Step 4: Lancôme Advanced Genefique
I have been using this for over two months, and I have to say that I LOVE it! It may be premature, but I feel that my skin is more even and softer after use. Even my boyfriend commented that my skin has improved. This has become my new skincare staple. I did a short review of it. Please click the link below for more details. Lancome 7 Days Challenge Results

Step 5: DR -
An antibiotic for my pimple. I apply it twice a day on my whitehead pimples.

Step 6: Laneige Water Bank Essence (older version)
I like this product. Do note that this is the older version, but I am sure the new version is just as good. It moisturises my skin well enough, and it does not feel sticky. Plus, my skin do not have any adverse reaction it it. It smells very refreshing oceanic. Review Laneige Water Bank Essence

Step 7: SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Silky Smooth Milk SPF 50+++
This is my second bottle of this product. It works well as an everyday sunscreen. It is lightweight and does not cause my skin to breakout. Also, it does not cause a white overcast upon application. Plus it is price-friendly for my pocket. Please clink link for my review on it. SunPlay Skin Aqua Review

No comments:

Post a Comment