Tuesday 17 February 2015

Review: My Beauty Diary Aloe Mask



~AG~

My Beauty Diary is one of my FAVORITE sheet mask. It is affordable and my skin reacts well to it. The skin around my cheeks area was feeling dry and rough. So, I decided to put on a sheet mask to hydrate my skin. I decided to go for the Aloe Mask because on the packaging it states for moisturizing and soothing. I cannot remember how much I purchased it for, but I bought this single sheet mask while in Taiwan. The beauty stores in Taiwan offers you to pick and choose single sheet masks which is a GREAT idea. You get to try many different brands and types, without investing in buying a whole box. A single My Beauty Diary sheet mask usally costs less than S$2 (~US$1.50).

For some reason, this sheet mask does not fit to my face nicely. The sheet mask around the nose and chin areas were too big. I also found that the design around the eyes area was not a good fit too. If I place the mask higher up on my face, it will cover my lower eyelids.

My Beauty Diary sheet mask is always full of essence, which I LOVE!! I usually leave on my sheet mask for 30-40 minutes before going to bed. My skin will usually feel hydrated and softer the next morning after use. However, for some reason, this Aloe sheet mask did not hydrate as well as the Q10 or Natto sheet mask. The next morning, I find that the skin around my cheeks area were still a little dry. Overall, my skin was more moisturized but I have seen better results with the other My Beauty Diary sheet mask.

For those that are looking for a noticeable improvement in skin hydration and texture, I would recommend the My Beauty Diary Natto and Q10 sheet mask instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment