Friday 20 February 2015

REVIEW: Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner



 
~AG~

Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner has been my go-to conditioner for about a month now. So here is my review on this expensive conditioner. I purchase it at AMK Venus Beauty for $22.90. This is probably the priciest conditioner that I have ever bought.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I was looking for a more hydrating conditioner to use while using my anti-hair loss shampoo. http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/12/new-buy-redken-diamond-oil-conditioner.html

Everyday, after I shampoo with Dae Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo, I apply  a 50-cent (quarter) coin amount.  The conditioner is applied to the bottom half of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I leave it on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it out with cold water.

For some reason, whenever the term "oil" is used, I will assume that the product will be too greasy for my liking. The conditioner is a cream texture, like many other hair masks or deep conditioners. It is absorbed easily into the hair. When I rinse it off with cold water, I find that I do not have to rinse as long as other conditioners to get if off. My hair does not feel heavy after using this conditioner. It is surprisingly light for a heavy-duty conditioner. After using it for some time, I do find that it helps disguise my split ends. Even thought the use of anti-hair loss shampoo such as Dae Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo is supposed to cause my hair to be dry, I find that I do not have such problem with the help of Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner. It keeps my frizzy hair somewhat in control, and I do find that my hair is smoother because of it.

Overall, I will re-purchase this conditioner because of how easily it rinses off and that it does not weigh down my hair. However, I will not buy it from Venus Beauty anymore. I found that Beauty Language and British Essentials retails it at a much more cheaper price @ $17-19.

No comments:

Post a Comment