Wednesday 11 February 2015

NEW BUY: Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream_EX, White Plus Renew Original Essence & Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist


What I actually bought
Look at the freebies!

~MG~


What meant to be a short stop to Laneige turned out to be abit more. I (really) was just planning to buy a new tub of the 'Water Bank Gel Cream_EX' since mine was almost empty. 

A few days before stepping inside the Laneige boutique store, I had been researching for a brightening serum which I want it to help with my acne scars. Just a little FYI, whenever I have acne, it will ALWAYS leave me with some beautiful scars. I read pretty good reviews about the Laneige's 'White Plus Renew Original Essence ', which is one of the brand's 3 global best sellers! I just had to get it because I can feel it calling for me! Laneige calls the product an essence but its really the same as serum.

Just when I was about to pay for the 2 items, the oh-so-thoughtful saleslady shared to me that by spending $150, I would be able to receive the cute blue beauty pouch with the 4 generous samples. The samples consisted of 2 global best sellers, 'Water Sleeping Pack_EX' and 'Water Bank Water essence_EX'; and the 'Time Freeze Intensive Cream' and 'Time Freeze Eye Serum'.

So... I decided to get the mini 'Water Bank Mineral Mist' which is perfect for travelling because its mini and its plastic. AG just bought the full size of the mist in Shilla Duty Free Shop at Changi Airport, and I tried spritzing it and it's pretty good!

Anyway, I can't wait to try out the essence! I think I might just start using it tonight! 
I will be back to write the reviews of the products that I purchased! 


p.s.: For those who are planning to buy Laneige's products, may I suggest to just shop in their boutique stores and not at their booths in the department stores because from my experiences, the salesladies in their boutiques are far more helpful and generous in giving out the lovely samples!


No comments:

Post a Comment