Thursday 12 February 2015

AG & MG Beauty Award 2014

AG'S TOP 5 PRODUCT FINDS FOR 2014

People always ask me what products are good. To tell you the truth, a product is subjective to many different factors. But after trying numerous beauty products, I can share a few advices on what is worth buying and what is not worth trying. In the year 2014, I discovered a few beauty products that have quickly became my favourites. Here are five products that have become holy grail (HG) products in my book.

Favourite Concealer: Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer in Ocher
The best concealer ever! It works well on dark circles as well as redness and zits. Great coverage and super smooth. Review Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer




Favourite Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 Vanille
This foundation has a light to medium coverage. I LOVE that it blends in perfectly to my skin, and gives a nice natural glow. It gives a more dewy effect than matte. Review Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum


Favourite Eyeliner: Lancôme Artliner Precision Felt Tip Liquid Liner
Waterproof. Long-lasting. The felt tip is very precise, and relatively easy to use.
Artliner


Favourite Makeup Remover: Bioderma Sebium H20
I truly cannot live without this product. It has changed the way I remove my sunscreen and makeup. This is the best beauty product ever! Everyone should have a bottle of Bioderma in their beauty arsenal. It can be used to clean makeup brushes too. Review Bioderma Sebium
Sébium Oily skin purifying foaming gel - Face, body cleanser

Favourite Skincare Product: Lancôme Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
A serum that keeps my skin soft and smooth. Even my boyfriend commented on the improvement of my skin texture. It is a must-have in my skincare regimen!
Short Review of Lancome Advanced Genefique
Advanced Génifique

MG'S TOP 5 PRODUCT FINDS FOR 2014

Bringing you my favorite 2014's beauty finds!

Favorite Moisturizer: Lanegie Water Bank Gel Cream_EX
The perfect moisturizer for Oily/Combo/Acne-prone skin! Already went through tub and tub of this gel-cream and am still using it because I really really love love it!
Water Bank Gel Cream_EX
Favorite Facial Oil: Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
I loved using it when I was living in the U.S. Thought I won't be able to enjoy using it when I moved back to Singapore because of the hot and humid weather but I was wrong. Now every night, I have to pour this gem on my face to keep it feeling moisturized and comfortable. 
tarte to go™ travel size maracuja oil

Favorite CC Cream: Hera CC(Complete Care) Cream
I think I have said enough of my love for this product. Definitely it will continued to be in my makeup pouch till at least December 31, 2015! ❤❤


Favorite Face Primer: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
It is truly a beauty-must have! It helps your makeup lasts longer, brighten your skin and most importantly, it helps protect your skin from the makeup and dirt because it acts as an invisible mask.


Favorite Lipstick: 3 Concept Eyes Jumbo Lip Crayon in Popping P
What attracted me to it was the vibrant and unique purple-plumish color! The color is great. The pigmentation is great too. It's fairly moisturizing. Plus, according to Pantone, the Poppin P's purple shade is the Color of the Year 2014 (Radiant Orchid 18-3224)!

No comments:

Post a Comment