Tuesday 24 February 2015

NEW BUY: Tarte Pin-Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette

 
 
 
 
 
~AG~
 

I was finally able to get my hands on this Tarte Pin-Up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. Thanks to my boyfriend for getting the last piece of blush palette from Sephora Great World City! The week before I had looked for this blush palette at several Sephora stores in Singapore such as at Ion, Takashimaya and Suntec City, but I was told that it was sold out. Desperately looking for it, I even contacted Tarte official to ask whether they were producing more of this blush palette. It was no longer available on tarte.com, Sephora.com, Ulta.com and Beauty.com. The blush palette was only available through re-seller, which I did not feel comfortable purchasing from.

Le t me tell you the funny story on how the Tarte blush palette found its way into my possession. My boyfriend and I happened to be at Great World City. At that time, I had lost any hope of finding the Tarte blush palette because the salesperson at Sephora had told me that it was sold-out citywide. I was shopping by myself while my boyfriend went to the ATM. After I was done shopping, I happened to see Sephora and decided to pop there to verify whether all the Tarte blush palette were truly sold out. While heading to the Tarte section, I noticed someone familiar at Sephora. Guess who it was? My boyfriend! He had unexpectedly gone to Sephora to also check whether the Tarte blush palette was available. What a funny coincidence! We both think so alike! Anyway, when I opened the Tarte drawer, there wasn't any blush palette left. But turns out, my boyfriend at the last piece of blush palette in his hands. I was so HAPPY and EXCITED! It was like a won a lottery or something :)

This blush palette contains 5 shades (Breathless, Embraced, Whimsy, Bashful and Irreplaceable) of the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush for S$59. This is one of the best beauty purchases EVER! It is totally worth the S$59! I own a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush and they are SO good. Their blushes are highly pigmented and long-lasting. So to own a blush palette from Tarte is a GREAT investment! I get to play around with the various blush shades, and wear them according to my mood. How FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment