Wednesday 25 February 2015

Eyeliners Series Introduction

Eyeliners

~AG~

In the next few days, I will start a series of posts regarding eyeliners. Over the years, I have tried more than 20 eyeliners. Some drugstore brands, some high-end brands. You name it, I have probably tried it. Bobbi Brown, MAC Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Stila, Lancome, NARS, Tony Moly, 24k Palette, Almay, Revlon, Milani, Eyeko and The Face Shop. All the different formulas I have tried - pencil, liquid eyeliner, felt tip, gel eyeliner.


A little introduction about my eyeliners experience.  I have single eyelids that tend to smudge eyeliners to the lower lids. So, I am always on the quest to find THE perfect eyeliner that would not smudge, is waterproof and is easy to use. Simple enough right? To find such a perfect eyeliner has been full of trials and errors. Now, I can narrow down my HG eyeliners to 3 eyeliners. Stay tuned to see which 3 eyeliners are my HGs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment