Saturday 14 February 2015

Nature Republic Vitamin C Facial Mist




~MG~

AG got me this facial mist while on her trip to Seoul. I already used up one bottle of it but am still trying to finish up hers because she also bought one for herself, which later she decided not to use because her skin is rather sensitive. 

Using it day and night, this mini bottle of 50ml only lasted me for about 1 month. 

I kinda feel this facial mist is not fit to be called a 'Natural Vitamin Facial Mist' because its scent is overpowering which might scare sensitive skin people (hint hint *AG!*). Well... even to not-so sensitive skin person like me, I feel that the scent is abit too much. Sometimes while spritzing it on my face, I feel that the strong scent will make me break out instead because it smells too much and has an non-natural and non-gentle scent. So far, it hasn't break me out! Thankfully!

What I only like about this product is its mini size and the plastic bottle which makes it perfect for travelling. 

Would I repurchase it? That would be a no, because I prefer a more natural facial mist, even in its scent, and one that has better moisturizing benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment