Monday 16 March 2015

NEW BUY: Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser

~AG~

I on the last few drops of my Michael Todd Honey Oat Deep Pore Cleanser. Please click link for my review of the product.  Michael Todd Honey Oat Deep Pore Cleanser Review 

That means now I am on a quest for the next facial cleanser. While digging through my beauty stock, this Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser was revealed. About a year ago, I had redeemed a Kate Somerville set from Sephora (USA) Rewards. The set includes the Detox Daily Cleanser, ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment and Oil Free Moisturiser. 

Kate Somerville products are known to be pricy. While in the States, I tried one of their bestsellers, the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. It was GOOD but it was also painful on my wallet. For example, the mini ExfoliKate which is 0.5 fl oz (~ 15ml) retails for US$22. The 4 fl oz (~118 ml) of Daily Detox Cleanser retails for US$34. That is EXPENSIVE for a facial cleanser!

A little about this cleanser. It is designed to remove impurities for acne-prone skin. It contains:
  • Phytic Acid which is an exfoliator that brightens the skin tone and fade the appearance of imperfections
  • Salicylic, Glycolic and Lactic Acid that remove dead skin cells and improve the overall skin texture
  • Vitamin B complex which prevents the overdrying of skin
  • Aloe Vera & Allantoin that calms the skin
  • Tea Tree and Tangerine Peel Extracts to 

Sample size of Detox Daily Cleanser


This twist-off cap ensures that the correct amount of product is dispensed through that tiny opening

The smart twist-off cap

I cannot wait to try out this facial cleanser. The active ingredients in this product are targeted to help my current congested and acne-prone skin.  As always, I hope this cleanser works for my ultra sensitive skin and that it does not dry it out. Please stay tuned for my review of it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment