Friday 20 March 2015

REVIEW: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

~AG~




This Laneige Sleeping Mask has been on my beauty rack for quite a while now. But it has not been put to good use. My sister, MG, is a big fan of this product. She would use it a few times a week. However, I am not that interested in its moisturizing properties. 

One of my friends also mentioned on how good this sleeping pack is. This sleeping pack is meant to be used overnight thus the name sleeping pack. You apply it as the last step of your night skincare routine. It supposedly seals off all the night serum & moisturizers.



                            



Last week, after I came back from China, my skin became flaky and dry. I decided to put this Laneige Sleeping Mask to the test. Will it help restore a healthy moisture level to my skin? And will it reduce my skin flakiness? 

According to Laneige, night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
  • Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
  • With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.
  • Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.
  • Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
  • An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC, Sleepscent, helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep. A good sleep effect allowing sufficient relaxation eventually reinforces skin restoration for healthier skin condition. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood.
All these wonderful properties of Laneige Sleeping Pack. But the million dollar question is whether it truly deliver those results?

* I LOVE instant result of skincare product, and I can say Laneige Sleeping Pack delivers this. The sleeping pack does help restore the moisture level of my skin. The next morning after overnight application, my skin felt softer and smoother. My skin was also less flaky. Overall, my skin looks more radiant and healthy. I cannot say much about the Sleepscent and its relaxing properties. But I do <3 the scent of Laneige products. Their products all smell so FRESH and reminds me of the ocean somehow. I will recommend this sleeping pack to those that need an extra boost of moisture for their skin, especially great after a long flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment