Thursday 19 March 2015

NEW BUY: Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Clay Pack

~AG~

Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Clay Pack is one of Allure Korea 2013 Editor's Pick. When I saw the 'Allure Award Winner" sticker on the product while in Korea, I did not hesitate to put it in my shopping basket. I cannot remember the exact retail price, but I am sure it cost less than USD$15. It is a reasonably priced clay pack as it contains 95ml worth of product. It will take me more than a year of use to finish it all. Quite worth it!

This clay pack is for acne-prone skin as the clay removes impurities from the pores and absorb excess sebum. It contains Hibiscus and Morinda citrifola extract that supposedly makes skin feel cool and clean. 

The ONLY thing that I am wary of on Korean skincare products is that is not free of artificial colourings and fragrances. My ultra sensitive skin does not take well to unnatural ingredients. So I hope my skin does not have any adverse reaction to this clay pack. *cross my fingers*

I will do a review of this clay pack after I have used it for a reasonable amount of time. Stay tuned for  review! 


Full Credits: Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Clay Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment