Wednesday 18 March 2015

NEW BUY: VICHY Normaderm Hyaluspot. Eliminate Pimples in 2 Days?

HYALUSPOT

~AG~

VICHY Normaderm Hyaluspot is a pimple treatment that I bought during my trip in Bangkok. This product was purchased at Boots, which is a United Kingdom based pharmacy, that has many outlets in Thailand. For those that do not know, Boots is similar to Watsons and Guardian in that it carries medicine and personal care products. This product cost me 618 Thai Baht (S$26), which is expensive for a pimple treatment. This product had an "Award Winner" sticker on it which was the sole reason I bought it. But now I cannot remember which popular magazine gave that award to the product.

It has a metal applicator that cools the pimple, and provides relief from inflammation and pain. This product claims to eliminate pimple-causing bacteria by forming an invisible film to isolate the pimple from more contamination. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for creating the protective film. Hyaluronic acid can be commonly found in anti-aging and moisturizing skin care products. It is interesting how VICHY utilized it as a barrier against acne-causing contamination.

Together with acne-fighting ingredients, LHA and salicylic acid, VICHY Hyauspot claims to eliminate pimples as quickly as 2 days. TWO DAYS! That sound like a VERY attractive result from a pimple treatment.  As I am suffering from a pimple outbreak now, I will put this tiny product to the test. The million dollar question is, "Will it eliminate my pimples in just 2 days?"

Stay tuned for my review on it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment