Tuesday 10 March 2015

NUA Singapore Facial & Eye Treatment

~AG~

Facial is one of my least favourite beauty treatments. In my 20 plus years of life, I have only gone through it twice. On both occasions, the experience has been less than enjoyable. My skin tends to become worst after a facial. It comes red because of the whiteheads and blackheads that were extracted. My skin will become sensitive and unpleasant to look at. Overall, I find them more harmful for my skin than beneficial.

Read about this salon on Beauty Undercover. Please click link for more details. Beauty Undercover Review of NUA Singapore . This salon is opened by a Japanese lady who has numerous years of experience on beauty treatments such as waxing and facial. The reviewers on Beauty Undercover raved about how the blackheads extraction here are painless, and that there will be no down-time. 

My skin became really congested when I was in China last week. Small pimples kept appearing on my nose and forehead areas. My skin condition is at one of its worst. Tomorrow, I have scheduled a facial appointment with NUA. I cannot wait to see whether their customized facial treatment will make a difference on my my skin. I found a deal on iMob shop for NUA 60-facial treatment and 25-minute eye treatment for $77, which is a steal. iMob Shop NUA Singapore Coupon
Their customized facial treatment usually goes for $135 and their micro-current eye treatment usually goes for $40. That is $98 in savings.
I bought the coupon on Feb 16, 2015. However, when I checked the iMob Shop toady, the coupon goes for $100. They have increased the price. But it is still a steal; a saving of $75. 

I HOPE the facial tomorrow will improve the condition of my skin. Lastly, I cross my fingers that the facial treatment can effectively remove blackheads and stubborn whiteheads painlessly. Wish me luck! I will let you all know how it goes. 

Please check NUA Singapore official website for details on their treatments and services. 
NUA Singapore Official Website


No comments:

Post a Comment