Tuesday 6 January 2015

Gel Manicure by Tiffany @ Seasons Nail Bar

 
 
 
 
~AG~
 
I am totally loving my gel manicure by Seasons Nail Bar. This is the second time I am doing gel nail in this nail place.
 
This time I decided to try the Tiffany brand, previously I had tried the GellyFit brand. I chose a cherry tomato shade. The bright red shade looks flattering on my medium tanned skin. The colour came out nicely, and my nails are super glossy. <3 <3
 
I found out about this manicure and pedicure place on Groupon Singapore website. Since manicure & pedicure packages are cheaper from Groupon, I decided to try this newly opened place back in August. I tried the Gellyfit Gel Manicure then and was satisfied with the gel nail results. My gel manicure lasted for more than a month without any chipping or peeling.
 
During my free soak-off session, I bought a package for 3 classic gel manicure and 7 classic pedicure, which costs me $357.14. It is more pricy than other nail places but I much prefer to go to a nail place that gives me a good experience and results.
 
I like that the nail place was quiet, and rather hidden. Do note that the shop is small, it only has 3 sofas for pedicure soaking, and a table for manicure sessions. Their manicurists are well-trained, and did my nails with high standards. I do not have to tell the manicurists to re-do or correct any issues. One more thing, this nail place is not so pushy on you buying manicure/pedicure packages. Yes, they do ask you whether you want to buy any package. But they are not aggressive on selling their packages, which I like.
 
I will let you all know whether the Tiffany gel manicure lasts as long as the Gellyfit.
 
Seasons Nail Bar is located at Shaw Center. Please click on link below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment