Wednesday 21 January 2015

Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream




 

~AG~  

I was suprised to find this in my beauty stash. I thought I had given it away. Previously, I had tried the Korres Yogurt Instant Soothing Gel. It was decent at first but after subsequent uses, I found that it flakes for some reason. Anyway, I decided to try this Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream during my trip to Chengdu, China. Since Singapore does not have four seasons, I thought this face cream might be too heavy for its humid weather. Chengdu's winter weather is similar to that of California. It does not usually snow but the weather gets dry and windy. So, my skin gets dry and tight when I am in Chengdu. I hope this product keeps my skin hydrated; and that I will not have any adverse reaction to it. I will let you all know about how good or bad the Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream is after my trip. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment