Friday 30 January 2015

NEW BUY: Benefit lollibalm






~MG~

I saw this product at Changi Airport Shilla Duty Free and they were selling it for S$25.60. At first, I was not planning to buy this lip balm. But after seeing the not-so-expensive price, it convinced me to buy this product.
 
This is the lip balm version of lollitint, which is an orchid tint by Benefit Cosmetics. I have seen Song Ji Hyo of Running Man used the tinted version on her drama, Emergency Couple. The colour looks bright and "happy". I decided to buy the lip balm version because it will be more moisturizing then the tinted version. When I tested the lip balm on the back of my hand, the colour seems pigmented enough. I am not sure about the hydrating properties of the lip balm.
 
I still have to go through a few more lip balms in my beauty stock, before I get to this product. Please check back here again for my review on Benefit Lollibalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment