Thursday 22 January 2015

NEW BUY: Laneige Water Bank Mineral Face Mist




 


 

~AG~ 

My sister, MG, who is a huge fan of face mist was looking for an airport-friendly, plastic-packaging, face mist at Changi Airport Shilla Duty Free the other day. I mentioned to her that I have seen on Laneige Instagram account that they have a face mist that comes in a plastic packaging. So, we checked out the Laneige section at the Duty Free. Turns out, the Laneige Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist comes in a 120ml packaging, which is not airplane-friendly. It retails for S$32 which is expensive for a bottle of mineral water.

Anyway, I tried spraying some on my hand, and I loved the distinct fresh scent of the Water Bank range. My sister, MG, who swears by the benefit of face mist convinced me to buy it. She said that I should put it in the office, and spray it on when my skin feels dry from the extended air-conditioning.  

I will let you all know how well this face mist works for me, on whether it hydrates and refreshes my skin. Also, whether it works for my sensitive skin. Please check back for my review of Laneige Water Bank Mineral Face Mist. 



2 comments:

  1. ok!! i am looking forward to the review.
    and i assume it is ok to spray with the make ups on?

    ReplyDelete