Tuesday 20 January 2015

NEW BUY: Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Hideaway




~AG~

I bought this in December when Sephora Singapore was having 15% discount for UOB cardmembers. This is a value set from Benefit Cosmetics, which retailed for S$42.90. My friend, Stephanie, told me that she liked Benefit Fake Up for concealing dark circles. So I decided to buy a value set to try it out. The reason why I bought the smaller version is because sometimes Benefit Cosmetics under eye concealer can be too creamy and might not work well for Singapore's humid weather.
 
Previously, MG had bought Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional primer and I have had the chance to try it out. It was a decent primer and did not caused my sensitive skin to breakout. POREfessional will be a great addition to my makeup kit. The only primer that I had in my makeup kit is Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance.  I only use Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance for special occasions. I do like it but it has an illuminating effect that can sometimes be too "shiny" for Singapore humid weather. Another primer that has a matte effect will be good to have especially for outdoor makeup looks in Singapore.
 
Please stay tuned for my review on Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up and POREfessional.



No comments:

Post a Comment