Wednesday 14 January 2015

REVIEW: banila co. it Radiant CC Cushion


The sponge part of the CC Cushion

The puff provided to apply the CC Cushion
~AG~

What an interesting concept of CC Cushion. It makes applying CC Cream so much more convenient. It is like a cream foundation but with less coverage.

Clink link to see my previous post about this product. http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/06/banila-co-it-radiant-cc-cushion-spf-35.html

So what can I say about banilla co. CC Cushion?

It has a light coverage. If you have a huge zits or severe redness, this CC Cushion does not full cover those blemishes. It also does not help conceal dark circles. Texture wise, it does not feel heavy on my skin. It blends easily onto the skin, and leaves behind a nice finish. 

I noticed that the shade on this CC Cushion (BP #15) does not match well for my skin. The banila co. it Radiant CC Cushion only comes in one shade. 
EDITOR'S EDIT (May 2, 2015): Just found out on the banila co official website that there are 3 shades available for CC Cushion. The shades available are: BE10, BP15 and BE20. http://www.banilaco.com/product/productDetail.do?seq=101466
The salesperson gave me the wrong information that there was only one shade. I feel so CHEATED! I think BE20 would have worked better for my skin tone.

The shade, BP#15, is too white for my yellow/beige skin tone. For reference, I am NC 30-35, Chanel Beige 30, Bourjois 52 Vanille and Bobbi Brown Beige. I used this CC Cushion twice, and was so turned off by the shade mismatch that I discontinued use. Even though the shade somehow blend in with the skin tone, it has a white effect that is unflattering. You can see the obvious shade mismatch around my undereye area (See pics above). I think this product will work better for people that have a lighter skin tone.

CC Cushion on application is very light colored
 
It has a white effect
 
This CC Cushion is for those that have fairer skin tone and have relatively good skin without much blemishes and discolouration  With that being said, there are better skin base/foundation/BB cream/CC cream with the same price point that do a much better job compared to banila co. it Radiant CC Cushion such as Hera CC Cream  & Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. 







No comments:

Post a Comment