Wednesday 29 July 2015

NEW BUY: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Typical Etude House packaging with its long cap applicator
 
Bought this eye primer during my trip in South Korea. There are many good reviews on this Etude House eye primer. Since my HG Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (click link for REVIEW: NARS EYESHADOW BASE ) is almost empty, I decided to pick up a more affordable replacement. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer costs less than USD $8, which makes it 1/3 the price of Nars Eyeshadow Base. It comes with 10 grams (0.35 oz) of product. It will be totally worth the money if it works well for my oily eyelids. I cannot work to try it out! Stay tuned to find out whether Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer works to keep my eye shadow and eyeliner from smudging.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment