Wednesday 8 July 2015

REVIEW: Oxe Cure Body Acne Spray

~AG~

This acne spray has been on my bathroom shelf for a while now. I have been using this product on and off for  about six months. Click my previous post for more product information: http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/12/new-buy-oxe-cure-body-acne-spray.html

50 ml of product

Handy packaging makes it convenient to travel with
 
With 1% salicylic acid with bearberry leaf extract

Recently, my back acne has decided to make an appearance again. So, I have been putting Oxe Cure Body Acne Spray to good use. Instead of simply spraying it on my back, I spray it on a cotton pad and wipe it across my back. This is a more targeted application of the acne spray. Plus, it additionally acts as a toner to remove impurities as well. This is evidence by the residues found on my cotton pad after wiping it across my back. You will be surprised by how much impurities are left on your back even after a good shower. By using Oxe Cure Body Acne Spray as a toner, it helps to prevent the pores on my back from clogging.

The spray function of this product works pretty well. I did not have any problem with the nozzle or the spray coverage. The nozzle works well to dispense the right amount of product to my cotton pad or my back. Unlike some other spray bottles, I did not have a difficult time using this product.

The formula of the acne spray is gentle on the skin, so it takes a while to see results. After using it for over a month, then I noticed a slight improvement to my back acne appearances. You have to be patient with this product.
 I will say this acne spray does work for my back acne, even though the results are not immediate. You have to use this product consistently to reduce the appearances of back acne. It is not a magic product that vanishes back acne instantly, but I find that it does help minimize it. Though, this acne spray does not help with acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment