Wednesday 29 July 2015

REVIEW: Espoir Eyeshadow in Hibiscus

Espoir Eyeshadow in Hibiscus

Shimmery peach 

The shade is very light and flattering on my light-medium skin tone

You can see the shimmers
 
~AG~
Bought this at the Espoir store in Myeongdong, Seoul, Korea. The Espoir brand is not as popular as Etude House, Innisfree or Nature Republic. You do not see as much Espoir stores in Myeongdong, where all Korean beauty stores populate. I only found one Espoir store while I was there. The products from this brand is not as well-known. But I seen their products on Get It Beauty and other Korean beauty websites.
 
Hibiscus is a shimmery peach pink eye shadow. My intent was to use it as an everyday eye shadow to brighten the eye area. I decided to try a Korean beauty habit - Koreans actress and singers love wearing shimmery eye shadows. I forgot to note down the price of this single eye shadow. The price should be under USD $10. It is a great shade for those that loves shimmery eyeshadow. Even though the color looks light, it does show up on my light-to-medium skin tone. I usually use my ring finger to tap a little eye shadow across my eyelids. I find that it helps illuminate the eye area. The staying power is decent. It does not crease or fade away throughout the day. Nor did the shimmers run off to my lower eyelids.

Overall, I will not hesitate to buy another Espoir eye shadow. The pigment and staying power of their eye shadows are pretty good. Though for those that prefer matte eye shadow, they will not appreciate it as much.



No comments:

Post a Comment