Friday 3 July 2015

REVIEW: VDL Festival Lip Stick Glow Balm



~AG~

Purchased this VDL lip balm in Korea for KRW 18,000 (S$22). Saw this VDL & Kakao collaboration in-store. The packaging is so adoooraaableeee! This VDL Festival Lipstick Glow Balm is adorned with Apeach emoticons. Since I am a fan of Kakao, I cannot resist to grab this lip balm. This lip balm claim to moisturize and nourish the lips to give a smooth, non-flaky surface.
The second from the left top. The signature yellow Kakao packaging 

Apeach icon embossed on the lip balm

So what can I say about this lip balm?
It does not have much color on my lips. It leaves a slight pink sheen on the lips. This lip balm reminds me of Dior Lip Glow. The only difference is that Dior Lip Glow is more hydrating and long-lasting. After about an hour, I do not feel this lip balm on my lips anymore. VDL Glow Balm is not as moisturizing as other lip balms such as Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment or Rosebud Salve. When I am on the plane or other places with drier climate, this lip balm is not sufficient to keep my lips moisturized.

I would not recommend this VDL Glow Balm as a lip balm to buy. The bright yellow packaging and Apeach emoticons embossed on the lip balm are the only good things about this lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment