Monday 13 July 2015

REVIEW: Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer



Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

~AG~
This primer can be used under or over makeup. Recently, I been putting this primer to good use. I apply it after putting on the DRX Hydrator (moisturizer). You only need a tiny amount of  this primer for the whole face. I apply a needle-head size to a few spots on my face - the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. I gently pat it on, and my skin feels instantly smoother.

I use Benefit POREfessional primer prior to using Hera CC Cream. After several uses, I noticed that Hera CC Cream stays on better with the application of Benefit POREfessional primer. Without the use of the primer, Hera CC Cream tends to melt in the high-humidity Singapore's climate. Especially with the weather being so hot recently, this primer helps to keep my face makeup in place. I <3 that it is an oil-free formula. As my T-zone areas tend to get oily, this primer works great on those areas.

The primer comes in a flesh tone shade. Though, it does not add any colour to the face.
My sensitive skin has not had any adverse effects to this primer. Some primers cause my skin to breakout after use, but I had not had any issues with this one. The primer feels weightless on my skin, which I enjoy! The primer is quickly absorbed into the skin. I do not like primers that I can feel sitting on top of my skin.

I will recommend this to anyone that needs a primer to keep their face makeup in place. This primer works well in Singapore's extreme humid weather. Even with the constant perspiration, my face makeup does not melt off with the help of this primer.

I bought this primer as part of the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Hideaway set which retailed at $42.90. It came with a full-size of POREfessional and a mini version of Fake Up. 
See link for more details http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2015/01/new-buy-benefit-cosmetics-perfect.html

Alternatively, Sephora USA retails the mini version (7 ml or 0.25 fl. oz.) for USD$10 and the full size (22 ml or 0.75 fl. oz) for USD $31. You can find Benefit POREfessional primer at Sephora Singapore stores as well. But I am not sure whether the mini version is available in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment