Monday 27 July 2015

REVIEW: Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Mask

~AG~

This hair mask has been in my shower for almost two years now. Yes, I should be tossing it soon. The packaging says it is good for two years after date of manufacturing. I checked to make sure it was still safe to use. With my dry and uncontrollable hair, I initially tried to use this mask once a week. However, this hair mask become long forgotten. This is a very very belated review of this hair mask.

 So what can I say about Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Mask?

Essential Rich Premier Hair Mask is for those with very dry hair. The hair mask contains high purity honey and shea butter. Essential's Advanced Cuticle Technology claims to smoothen cuticles to the last 15 cm of hair, which is most prone to dryness and damages. The ingredients in the mask claim to strengthen hair and effectively prevent damage.

This hair mask smells lovely! You can definitely smell the honey ingredient. The texture of the hair mask is thicker compared to regular conditioner. I usually apply a generous amount to my medium-length hair, more than a $1 coin-size. I apply the conditioner to only the bottom half of my hair, concentrating on the ends. Since I am constantly plagued by split ends, I try my best to apply this hair mask every other week. Most beauty experts recommend putting hair mask once a week, but I am too lazy for that. Haha! The recommended use is to apply the hair mask to the hair for five minutes, after shampooing. Usually, I can only wait for about three minutes for the hair mask. Five minutes seem too long in the shower. The packaging also says that it is best to use this hair mask once or twice a week. If you really want to pamper your dry hair, you could use it more than once a week.


This hair mask is very rich. So it takes a while to rinse-off. Seriously, it takes me more than three minutes to rinse this hair mask off. My hair does feel more moisturized after use. Though, my hair is as frizzy after use. Overall, it is a good at-home hair mask.





No comments:

Post a Comment