Thursday 23 July 2015

NEW BUY: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Face, Body & Hair

~MG~

Bought this multi-purpose dry oil from Nuxe at Watsons. They were having a 20% off promotion + 5% for members. The original price was S$45 but I only paid S$34.20 for it. This dry oil can be used for the face, body and hair. A few years back, I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox but did not try using it. Nuxe's dry oil is a popular product. I have seen it numerous times in beauty stores. This highly-rated product has been given good reviews online by beauty bloggers. The reason why I purchased this product is because I wanted to try using body oil on my legs instead of body lotions. As my legs tend to be quite dry, I find that lotions are not moisturizing enough. I was finally convinced by the relaxing floral scent of the dry oil. It reminded me of spas and massage oils. I will do a review of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuese Dry Oil once I use it long enough.

Huile Prodigieuse is France's leading beauty oil.
This multi-usage dry oil, made using six Precious Plant Oils (Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borage,
Sweet Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort), nourishes, repairs and softens skin and hair.
It has a unique dry oil texture and a captivating fragrance.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment